- Fees: All fees should be paid as per the terms of payment mentioned in the applicable order (Fees).
Value Prop Research has the discretion to cancel access to the product in case the full payment has not been received by Value Prop Research within the stipulated time.
- Taxes: All fees that you shall pay to Value Prop Research are exclusive of all goods and services, sales, use or other taxes, customs, duties, and similar levies.
All the aforementioned payment payable in or to any jurisdiction or authority whatsoever shall be your sole responsibility. This payment will exclude taxes levied on the income of Value Prop Research.
- Overdue Amounts: Overdue amounts shall bear interest that will be calculated from the due date until the date that payment is received by Value Prop Research. You shall pay the interest at a rate of two
percent (2%) per month compounded monthly (which is equivalent to 26.86% per annum) but shall not exceed the maximum amount permitted by law.
- Collection Expenses: The user is required to reimburse Value Prop Research for the entire collection-related expenses incurred by Value Prop Research,
which shall include all attorney's and service fees arising out of collections of overdue fees and taxes.
- No refunds will be considered in case of:
- non-use or partial use of any Product(s)
- refunds for unused months in case of Annual Subscription
- upgrade/downgrade refunds
- Compliance and Change of Scope: Value Prop Research shall exercise the right to ensure the users’
compliance with the aforementioned License Terms, using any method available to and preferred by Value Prop Research.
In case any non-compliance on your part is detected in relation to any Product(s) purchased, Value Prop Research may,
in its sole discretion, without causing any effect to any other rights of Value Prop Research under these License Terms may initiate the following:
- Modify the scope of or upgrade the relevant license to bring it into compliance with the actual usage of the Product(s).
- Invoice you with such additional fees that have arisen due to change of the scope of the license. Further, Value Prop Research has
the right to initiate any other step that deeps necessary to rectify such non-compliance.